Frequently Asked Questions
How long has The Ski Bum been in business?
- The first Ski Bum ski shop was opened in November 1974 in Lansdowne, PA, all 500 sq. ft. of it.
How do I track my order?
At the time your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification via email. A link is provided in this notification that you can use to track the delivery of your order. We suggest that you save this email until your order is fully received.
Do You Charge Sales Tax On Your Orders?
- Sales tax will be charged to applicable orders shipped to Pennsylvania because we have a store in Glen Mills, PA.
How Do I Order A Gift?
- Place your order as you normally would and under the comments section please state that this is a gift and we can provide a gift receipt in the box.
Price Match Guarantee
- Our Price Match Guarantee, If you can find the same exact product in stock (The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, and quantity and model number) at another online retailer within the United States (“Marketplace” or “Auction” prices: prices from third party sellers (i.e. eBay) will not be honored), we’ll match the price. You must take into consideration all extra fees such as shipping that may be charged by the other retailer in price matching. Price match must be done at the time of ordering. Place your order and then reply to the order confirmation email with a link to that site with the lower price and our customer service team will check it out. If all is good we will issue you a refund for the difference.
- We will credit you the difference if an item you purchased at full price goes on sale within 7 days of purchase.
Also, be sure to check out our Resources Section