Frequently Asked Questions
How long has The Ski Bum been in business?
- The first Ski Bum ski shop was opened in November 1974 in Lansdowne, PA, all 500 sq. ft. of it.
How do I track my order?
At the time your order is shipped, you will receive a FedEx Ship Notification via email. A link is provided in this notification that you can use to track the delivery of your order. We suggest that you save this email until your order is fully received.
You can also track your order on the FedEx website, www.fedex.com
Do You Charge Sales Tax On Your Orders?
- Sales tax will be charged to applicable orders shipped to Pennsylvania because we have a store in Glen Mills, PA.
How Do I Order A Gift?
- Place your order as you normally would and under the comments section please state that this is a gift and we can provide a gift receipt in the box.
Price Match Guarantee
- Our Price Match Guarantee, If you can find the same exact product in stock (The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, and quantity and model number) at another online retailer within the United States (“Marketplace” or “Auction” prices: prices from third party sellers (i.e. eBay) will not be honored), we’ll match the price. Prior purchases are not eligible, price match must be done at the time of ordering. We need a link to that site with the lower price and a phone call from you to our customer service team.
What Countries Can You Ship To?
- International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE from The Ski Bum. Our third party vendor, International Checkout, will ship to all destinations around the world including APO / FPO addresses.
What Is Your International Shipping Policy?
- The Ski Bum has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our International customers. Simply put the items you wish to purchase in our Shopping Cart, fill out your international billing and shipping address and choose the “International Checkout” option. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You may pay by International credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at firstname.lastname@example.org. Not all brands let us ship internationally and you will be notified by email if we are unable to ship to you.
How Do I Figure Out International Shipping Rates?
- These will be determined after you go through the checkout process and enter all you shipping information.
How Do I Check the Status of an International Order?
- To check the status of your order or track your package, please login to your International Checkout account at: https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php.
Who to Contact with Questions about My International Order?
All inquiries regarding your international order should be directed to International Checkout at: email@example.com.
Please visit the International Checkout Customer Service page for more information and phone numbers in your area. https://www.internationalcheckout.com/
Also, be sure to check out our Resources Section